Crooked teeth are an ailment that affects many people all around the world. In some instances, teeth may become crooked through no fault of anyone. If this should happen to you, it is vital to restoring your healthiest smile with orthodontic braces. Benefits include the following:
– Braces are enormously effective at repairing your smile and improving your self-esteem and overall self-worth with a straighter smile to cherish for years to come.
– Braces can help diminish malocclusions that exist with your teeth that can often contribute to oral accidents such as random chips and cracks.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lower the risk of oral injury associated with bruxism or TMJ disorders.
– Elementary skills such as eating, speaking and chewing food are easier to accomplish with a smile straightened by braces.
– Studies have shown that straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to suffer from tooth decay and gum disease.
For more orthodontic braces advice or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Christopher Liang and our team at our office in Washington, DC, please contact Liang Orthodontics at 202-966-7711. We look forward to helping you soon!