There are many types of orthodontic aligners. If you wish for a traditional look, there is a style for that. If you wish for a sleek, affordable brand of braces, we can help. If you want to try removable retainers that are almost completely invisible to passersby, there is a style for that too. No matter what you choose to pursue, the options are completely up to you.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style.
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Clear Aligners: Clear aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Liang Orthodontics is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Christopher Liang, please call us at 202-966-7711, to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also stop by our office in Washington, DC. Don’t hesitate to stop by, and embrace a better smile today!